Network security should be the number one priority for all businesses, regardless of size. With ransomware, hacks, attacks, vulnerabilities and data theft affecting companies all around the world on a daily basis, it’s just a matter of time before your business it hit. As an experienced Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP), Fusion Technology Solutions assists organizations in managing all of their day-to-day cybersecurity needs, including ransomware protection, vulnerability management, threat detection, monitoring and backups.
Hacks & Attacks
These days, hackers, attackers, and even automated web bots are all trying to gain access to your network and ultimately access your private customer and business information. When successful, the attackers can lock down your data or worse they can release your customer information to the world.
With the sheer number of security threats faced by companies, it is important to evaluate the vulnerabilities that may affect your business. Lost revenues due to downtime or large fines due to data breaches may not be an option and could affect the overall health of the organization.
Not only is it necessary to protect a network from outside threats but internal threats can also be a huge vulnerability. Part of a thorough network security plan is ensuring that employees are using best practices and are educated on their role in keeping the network safe.
If you store customer data, private information, or take credit cards, network security is no longer an option, but instead is a necessity. Not to mention if you must adhere to HIPAA, SOC, or any other regulations, you need a team that understands these requirements and a team that can provide the pieces necessary to keep you compliant.
How Can We Help?
Protecting your information and your customers’ data is Fusion Technology Solutions' specialty.
- Evaluate - We will work with you to understand your specific environment, data protection and compliance needs, including PCI, HIPAA and BCC requirements.
- Assess - We provide a complete assessment of your overall security health, identifying gaps in protections against both internal and external threats. Assessments can include reviews of all existing security configurations, anti-virus and anti-spyware deployment, patch management, and company security policies as well as employee vulnerability assessments.
- Implement - We will design a multi-layered Security-as-a-Service solution that fits your specific needs, ensuring ongoing optimization of internal and external vulnerability detection, alerts and remediation.
Our Cybersecurity Services include:
- Enhanced endpoint protection
- Managed firewalls, anti-virus and anti-malware
- Email protection
- 24/7 AI-enabled internal and external threat monitoring
- Employee vulnerability assessments, simulated phishing and security training
- Data encryption
- Cloud backup and Business Continuity solutions
- Security policy development
- Incident remediation plans and compliance-specific reporting
Our company is the leader in network security, contact us today for more information.