Sign a 2-Year Contract for Business Continuity and Your Last Month is on Us!
Most Companies have a Backup strategy which provides for a Disaster Recovery Plan. With the addition of a Business Continuity Plan, your business remains online regardless of the unexpected challenges it may encounter.
- On-site backups provide a safety net in case something happens to your data and/or applications.
- Off-site cloud backups ensure if something happens to the local backup and/or facility you have redundancy to protect your business.
Disaster Recovery (DR) Plan
- Scheduled On-site and/or Off-site cloud backups.
- Acquire new system(s) and/or a safe location to transition your business operation in the case of fire, theft, sabotage, hardware failure, or natural disaster.
- Restore your business system to new acquired systems / location.
- The time to get back up and running depends on how quickly new hardware and/or facility can be identified and acquired.
Business Continuity (BC) Plan
- Scheduled Off-site cloud backups.
- Enables you to immediately run your business systems virtually in the cloud on an interim basis in the case of fire, theft, sabotage, hardware failure, or natural disaster.
- Acquire new system(s) and/or a safe location to transition your business operation.
Transition your up-to-date business systems running virtually in the cloud to your newly acquired systems / location.